Download the pdf of the programme
Saturday, October 17 at 6:30pm
The Jeanne Cherhal concert initially scheduled for 7pm, has been moved up and will start at 6:30pm
In order to maintain the ceremony and the screening of the film Rosetta, while respecting the curfew established by the government, which takes effect on Friday at midnight, the event will be moved up to start at 7pm (instead of 7:30pm).
7€ general admission / 5€ for accredited members / 4€ for ages under 14
We recommend you buy your tickets in advance.
Seats are guaranteed until 15 minutes before the screening starts.
• Opening night - Halle Tony Garnier: 20€ / 17€ accredited members
• Family screening – Laurel and Hardy – Halle Tony Garnier : 10€ general admission / 8€ ages under 14 / 8€ accredited members
• Cinema-concert Flesh and the Devil – Auditorium de Lyon : 18€ / 15€ accredited members
• Cinema-concert The Woman and the Puppet – Auditorium de Lyon : 15€ / 13€ accredited members
• Invitation to Oliver Stone – Auditorium de Lyon : 15€ / 13€ accredited members
• Musical show by Jeanne Cherhal – Institut Lumière : further details to be announced soon
• Lumière Award Presentation Ceremony – Amphithéâtre du Centre des Congrès : 25€
• Conversation with Jean-Pierre and Luc Dardenne – Théâtre des Célestins : Free entry
• Master class – Comédie Odéon : 7€ / 5€ accrédités
• Documentaries on the cinema – Villa Lumière : 7€ / 5€ accredited members
> All tickets available online
> Hangar du Premier-Film: rue du Premier-Film Lyon 8th, Tuesday through Sunday, 12pm to 6:30pm
> Institut Lumière Photo Gallery: 3, rue de l’Arbre Sec Lyon 1st, Tuesday through Sunday, 12pm to 6:30pm
> Festival village: Institut Lumière Park, rue du Premier-Film, Lyon 8th,
10:30am to 9pm from Saturday the 10th to Sunday the 18th of October
> October 11 to 18, tickets on sale at the Pathé Bellecour, the Cinéma Comœdia and at the UGC Ciné Cité Confluence.
> Tickets for each screening will be available directly at the related venue the day of the event
Order tickets using your mobile phone or click on the link in the order confirmation email from your mobile to view all your tickets and access them in M-ticket format, then store them on your phone.
From a computer, you can choose to download a ticket to your mobile phone from your account by sending a text containing the M-Ticket link.
Tickets purchased online must be printed out or presented on a smartphone. They will not be available at the theaters. Accreditation badges bought on the internet must be picked up personally (photo taken on-site) at one of the points of sale of the festival. The Region Pass card and Culture Pass are only accepted at the festival's points of sale.
Please have on hand your justifying documents for any ticket with a reduced rate (accredited, under age 14, etc.).
General conditions of sale here
Ce site nécessite l'utilisation d'un navigateur internet plus récent. Merci de mettre à jour votre navigateur Internet Explorer vers une version plus récente ou de télécharger Mozilla Firefox. :